In this nearly 7 hour session, on 3 DVD’s, you will understand current research, science and treatment for Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease.
– Understand why gluten sensitivity and celiac disease affects the body more outside the gut than inside
– Understand the research behind many auto-immune diseases triggered by gluten
– Learn why following a gluten-fee diet may not be enough for many
– Understand the current state of testing for celiac disease and now gluten sensitivity
– Learn about the nutricuetical protocol, effective for healing to begin
Dr. TOM O’BRYAN, DC, CCN, DABCN, is a leading researcher, writer and internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader, specializing in Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease. A graduate of The University of Michigan and the National College of Chiropractic, Dr. O’Bryan is a Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutrition, and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists. He is a Certified Applied Kinesiologist. He is a Certified Practitioner in Functional Biomechanics from the Motion Palpation Institute. He is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine, the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, the American Chiropractic Association, the International Academy of Preventive Medicine and numerous other professional organizations.
You will get the hard facts on gluten sensitivity and the surprising variety of symptoms outside the intestines. With a special focus on the brain and nervous system, the discussion in this DVD will make sense as to why headaches, migraines, ADHD, depression, anxiety and even epilepsy may be the only symptoms you see!
This 2 hour DVD, filmed at the College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL is a valuable learning tool for those interested in gluten sensitivity and the connection to auto-immune diseases. Learn how to implement and follow a gluten-free diet for improved health and wellness.
In sensitive individuals, gluten sensitivity triggers Auto-Immune Diseases, Attention Deficient Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Migraines, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and more. During this seminar, learn how all may be related to gluten sensitivity.
– Is in an Allergy or Sensitivity?
– Is it Celiac Disease?
– Celiac Disease ‘out of the intestine’ is more frequent than Celiac Disease ‘within the intestine’
– Celiac Disease starts in childhood even when not diagnosed until adulthood!
– Making sense of wheat-and-gluten-free shopping, meal planning and cooking
– Identify hidden sources of gluten and understand cross-contamination
This DVD is the 2nd in the Series of Unlocking the Mystery.
Be a part of the audience when Dr. Tom O’Bryan is speaking about gluten-related disorders!
This information can be a valuable tool in recognizing potential symptoms of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, which you can share with YOUR healthcare practitioner.
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble.
It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” – Mark Twain.
During this seminar, you will learn how important it is to ask “Why?” “Why is there inammation?” “Why can something like elevated liver enzymes be the ONLY symptom of a gluten-related disorder?” Why Why Why…
• Why celiac disease can no longer be considered primarily a disease of the gut, and how
symptoms of a gluten-related disorder can manifest anywhere in the body.
• Why “just a little gluten” can be extremely dangerous.
• Why treatment plans must go beyond just a gluten-free diet.
• Why a gluten-related disorder can affect your brain if left untreated.
• Why standard tests are often wrong, and what to do about it
• Why a “bad” gluten-free diet can be bad for you.
• Why Dr. O’Bryan