In this nearly 7 hour session, on 3 DVD's, you will understand current research, science and treatment for Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease.
- Understand why gluten sensitivity and celiac disease affects the body more outside the gut than inside
- Understand the research behind many auto-immune diseases triggered by gluten
- Learn why following a gluten-fee diet may not be enough for many
- Understand the current state of testing for celiac disease and now gluten sensitivity
- Learn about the nutricuetical protocol, effective for healing to begin
Dr. TOM O'BRYAN, DC, CCN, DABCN, is a leading researcher, writer and internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader, specializing in Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease. A graduate of The University of Michigan and the National College of Chiropractic, Dr. O’Bryan is a Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutrition, and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists. He is a Certified Applied Kinesiologist. He is a Certified Practitioner in Functional Biomechanics from the Motion Palpation Institute. He is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine, the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, the American Chiropractic Association, the International Academy of Preventive Medicine and numerous other professional organizations.