This DVD is the 2nd in the Series of Unlocking the Mystery.
Be a part of the audience when Dr. Tom O'Bryan is speaking about gluten-related disorders!
This information can be a valuable tool in recognizing potential symptoms of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, which you can share with YOUR healthcare practitioner.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” - Mark Twain.
During this seminar, you will learn how important it is to ask "Why?" "Why is there inammation?" "Why can something like elevated liver enzymes be the ONLY symptom of a gluten-related disorder?" Why Why Why…
• Why celiac disease can no longer be considered primarily a disease of the gut, and how
symptoms of a gluten-related disorder can manifest anywhere in the body.
• Why “just a little gluten” can be extremely dangerous.
• Why treatment plans must go beyond just a gluten-free diet.
• Why a gluten-related disorder can affect your brain if left untreated.
• Why standard tests are often wrong, and what to do about it
• Why a “bad” gluten-free diet can be bad for you.
• Why Dr. O'Bryan