Click Below to download Dr. Tom’s Checklist:
The Best and Worst Food for Your Brain
THE GOOD LIST!
- Discover simple, delicious fish choices, high in DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid, a polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid)
- Find out which fruit and veggie juices help reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s (by up to 76%!)
- Learn which foods are packed with Vitamin D, a critical part of your immune system, keeping inflammation down and maintaining the blood-brain barrier!
- Find out a HUGE secret ingredient for anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, calming arthritis, and improving bone strength, lung function and brain function!
THE BAD LIST!
- Learn the #1 food that initiates molecular mimicry so your body starts attacking itself.
- Discover how ALL foods can trigger brain inflammation and brain damage if they’re cooked this way (and we’ve ALL done it!)
And SO much more! All packed into one downloadable PDF. Print it twice though, you’ll want to put both sides of this document up on your fridge!