- This event has passed.
NUHS (National University of Health Sciences) – in the Chicago area
June 16 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Join Dr. Tom as he presents:
The Advanced Autoimmune Training Program
- What is Autoimmunology. Learn about the spectrum of autoimmunity (normal, benign, pathogenic, clinical).
- The Mechanisms of Autoimmunity and How to Identify Them. Determine weak links in genetic chains, what tests to run, how to interpret results.
- How to Arrest the Autoimmune Process and turn it around (turn off inflammation at the root cause through lifestyle and dietary protocols, key supplements, and more).
- Learn the importance of the microbiome in development of autoimmune conditions.
- Find out the 3 components necessary for the development of autoimmune disease.
- Understand symptoms of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease and the many manifestations these conditions present themselves outside of the gut
- Learn what causes intestinal permeability, how to identify it and its effects on the immune system.
- Understand why many neurological, hormonal, musculoskeletal, and autoimmune conditions may be triggered by wheat or other environmental triggers.
- Discover how a normally functioning immune system can progress into autoimmunity and the process behind it.
- Learn why following a gluten-free diet is usually not enough to heal the gut and eliminate systemic inflammation.
- Understand the current state of testing for celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and autoimmunity.
- Understand how to put out the fire and treat systemic inflammation.
Event Details coming soon…