Functional Medicine Premier Program
Tired Of Seeing Doctor After Doctor, And Still Not Feeling Better?
The Premier Program is recommended if you are experiencing symptoms or have a chronic health condition. It is designed to determine your health goals, assess your challenges, review your LivingMatrix Functional Medicine Report, and symptom timeline. Our consultants will recommend functional laboratory testing in order to uncover the root cause(s) of your health issues and to assist with creating your personalized wellness plan. During this program you will also meet with our nutritionist and health coach for support. This is an important step to set your wellness action plan into motion. We have found that clients experience the most significant health transformations when they partner with us on an ongoing basis.
Premier Program Includes:
- One (1) 60-minute review of your health history and health records prior to your initial consultation by a Functional Medicine Practitioner Consultant.
- Five (5) 60-minute consultations with a Functional Medicine Practitioner Consultant:
- Recommend appropriate functional laboratory testing (prices of laboratory tests vary and are not included in the price of this program)
- Review of recommended test results
- Personalized wellness recommendations based upon test results, health history, and symptoms. Recommendations may include a dietary and supplement plan, guidelines on hydration, stress reduction and management, sleep, exercise/movement, as well as reducing electromagnetic fields, chemicals, mold, and toxic metal exposure.)
- One (1) 60-minute and three (3) 30-minute consultation with a Functional Medicine Nutritionist:
- Review personalized wellness, dietary and supplement plan based on Functional Medicine Practitioner Consultant recommendations
- Suggestions and strategies for implementing a dietary plan
- One (1) 60-minute and two (2) 30-minute coaching calls with a certified Functional Medicine Health Coach:
- Assist in developing personal wellness goals based on Functional Medicine Consultant recommendations and steps toward achieving these goals
- Offer support and encouragement to assist with achieving wellness goals
- Check-in on the accomplishment of wellness goals
- Assist with finding or creating a support system
- This program includes a 10% discount on supplements ordered through our online dispensaries
IMPORTANT NOTES (Read before purchasing)
- This program is only available to clients residing in the United States.
- Program purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Program must be completed within six (6) months of purchase.
- Laboratory testing is not available in New York. Additionally, some tests are not available in New Jersey, Maryland, and Rhode Island.
Functional Medicine Premier Program
Functional Medicine Premier ProgramThose who want personalized recommenations for next step PLUS want more support to implement recommendations
5 Consultation with a Functional Medicine Consultant
4 Consultations with a Functional Medicine Nutritionist*
3 Consultations with a Functional Medicine Health Coach*
TheDr.com HIPAA Compliant Client Portal (provides a secure space for personal health information test results storage, and client education)
Your personal LivingMatrix Functional Medicine Report and Health Score
Health Records Review prior to initial consult (1 hour)
BONUS #1 - 10% discount on supplements in our online dispensaries.**
BONUS #2 - Gold Level Access to the Betrayal Digital Library (includes access to all full interviews)
Interested In Clinical Services For International Clients?
The Functional Medicine Discovery Program is recommended for those who would like to get started with the initial step toward healing. It includes a health history review and an initial consultation with a Functional Medicine consultant. It is a chance for you to to see if our approach is a good fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
TheDr.com Clinical Services Team is virtual. This means all of our appointments take place over Zoom (a HIPAA-compliant video platform), virtually from anywhere in the world!
Currently, due to Dr. Tom’s travel schedule, he is not accepting any new clients. He is referring all requests for consultations to his Clinical Services team.
Our consultants are not licensed medical doctors and cannot provide advice or services specific to this aspect of medicine. All clients must have a primary care provider.
Even though we get asked about specific diseases, we don’t define people by their diagnosis. Yes, it’s important information to know, but our goal is to assist you with getting to the root cause and understanding the underlying mechanism of your condition.
Unfortunately, we do not accept any form of insurance.
No, unfortunately, we currently do not offer payment plans.
Our programs are specifically designed to assist with finding the root cause of your chronic illness and to provide ongoing support with a variety of staff members, including Functional Medicine consultants, Nutritionists, and Health Coaches. Unfortunately, chronic illness is not resolved in a single session. We have found that clients experience the most significant health transformations when they partner with us on an ongoing basis.
Yes! Once you have completed the Functional Medicine Essentials or Premier Program, you are eligible to purchase Single Session appointments. You can choose to meet with our Functional Medicine consultant, Nutritionist, or Health Coach on an as needed basis.
Yes! Functional laboratory testing is vital to the success of our programs. Functional testing helps to uncover specific biochemical imbalances, hidden gut infections, and specific nutrient deficiencies. Simply put, functional testing helps us get to the root cause of your health concerns. Without this information, we would be guessing. Instead, we want to know with certainty the imbalances that are causing your symptoms.
We recommend purchasing the a Functional Medicine Program so that our skilled consultants can assist with personalized testing recommendations.
On average, you can expect to spend between $500-$2000 on functional laboratory testing. In some cases, follow-up testing may be necessary to ensure that your personalized wellness plan is effective. Our consultants understand that functional laboratory testing is an investment in your health and will help you prioritize testing based on your budget.
It’s difficult to define how long it takes to heal as each individual is different. There are multiple factors that can determine the length of healing such as your current state of health, level of participation and commitment, health history, lifestyle preferences, genetics, and health goals. Because of this uniqueness, our team always creates personalized wellness plans that are specific to your needs. This means that the healing process can vary, and can even vary drastically for two individuals presenting with the same condition! What we can say with confidence is that clients tend to experience the most significant health transformations when they partner with us on an ongoing basis.
Yes, we offer a Functional Medicine Foundational Program for International Clients. You are responsible for having your medical doctor order Total Immunoglobulin Panel (IgA, IgE, IgG, & IgM) PRIOR to purchasing the Foundational Program. Total Immunoglobulin Panel (IgA, IgE, IgG, & IgM) is a simple blood test that is required prior to ordering any further testing through theDr.com. Any additional tests that are included in your Total Immunoglobulin Panel test report must be converted into U.S. units of measure and reference ranges and translated into English.
The consultant you work with in the Foundational Program will assist you in selecting the most appropriate functional laboratory test for you based on your symptoms and immune function.
Please note that certain tests through our website are only available in the U.S. Click here to learn more about the Functional Medicine Foundational Program for International Clients
No, unfortunately, at this time we are not accepting international clients into our Functional Medicine Discovery, Essentials or Premier Programs.
Please email your questions to: email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide health advice through email or social media. If you would like personalized recommendations for testing or guidance with a health issue, we recommend reviewing our Functional Medicine Program offerings.
Yes, our practice does work with children. Our practice also works with parents of children on the autism spectrum.
None of our consultants are functional oncologists and we do not address cancer directly. We are happy to work with clients in a more supportive role and as part of a team but would recommend clients have a physician (conventional or functional) to focus on cancer-specific treatments.