Terms and Conditions for
Doctor’s Data Vitamin D Spot Test Orders at theDr.com
- Due to the fees we incur after a test is ordered, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test orders.
- Price includes collection kit and second day FedEx return shipping for US orders.
- There is a $55 additional drop ship charge on all International orders.
- These tests are not available in Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Russia or Ukraine.
- theDr.ccom does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- We are unable to ship test kits to New York.
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- This test does not include a consultation.
- You may purchase a consultation separately.
- Test interpretation consultations DO NOT include personalized recommendations. Personalized recommendations are available within our Essentials and Premier programs.
- If you purchase an interpretation consultation this must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
- Once we receive your test results, we will upload them to your HIPAA compliant patient portal and send an email instructing you how to access them.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.