Terms and Conditions for Genova Diagnostics Orders at theDr.com
Testing ConsentI agree to the statements below: By submitting this form, I am requesting a test kit from Dr. Tom O’Bryan and theDr.com. I understand that Dr. Tom O’Bryan and theDr.com are simply distributing the test kits and test results that are manufactured and supplied by the third party laboratory company. I understand and agree to the fee for the service listed above, which is payable upon purchase.
All sales are final. No refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
Terms & Conditions:
- theDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once theDr.com has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA-compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- This test order does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted, please contact our former Director of Clinical Services Michelle Ross, MS, MA, CNS, LDN, IFMCP at email@example.com once you have received your test results. Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
- Michelle Ross is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, a Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist, and an Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner. Graduating Summa Cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport, Michelle holds a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and a master’s degree in Education from Pacific Union College. Michelle’s graduate school thesis focused on the complexity of gluten-related disorders and the potentially devastating effects of gluten on the body. She has been extensively trained in the advanced interpretation of functional testing, autoimmune diseases, gluten- and wheat- related disorders, and microbiome health.