On April 25, 2013, Dr. O’Bryan stopped by Underground Wellness to chat with Sean Croxton for a brief time. Watch this video and learn about
– The connection between recurrent headaches, dead brain tissue, and gluten consumption.
– How skin problems can be the sole manifestation of gluten sensitivity.
– How removing gluten from the diet may be the key to restoring your energy and vitality.
– Why getting off of gluten can be so difficult, and how to find a trained Certified Gluten Practitioner to help you with the transition.
– Why there is a 40-96% increased risk of suicide in children with celiac disease versus non-celiac children.
– How people with celiac disease who consume gluten once a month are six times more likely to die early in life compared to the general population. Wait until you hear how much gluten we’re talking about!
– Why kids diagnosed with celiac disease are three times more likely to die early in life with or without a gluten-free diet.
Check out the video below to hear Dr. Tom tell it.