Biocidin® Advanced Botanical Combination
Broad-Spectrum Support For Improved Gastrointestinal Ecology,
Systemic Health And Immune Function
The Biocidin® formulation is a uniquely potent broad-spectrum supplement containing a carefully selected combination of medicinal botanicals. These have been formally researched and documented for their anti-microbial actions against a wide range of complaints from viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitic etiology.*
Biocidin® may be used as systemic support when addressing infections of the GI tract, upper respiratory tract, urogenital symptoms, skin complaints or other issues where pathogens are involved.* It has been used in pediatric and is held in high regard by specialists treating Autism, Lyme, Mental Health and Autoimmune disorders. Many diagnostic labs and noted authors and clinicians regularly refer to this formula where broad-spectrum support is indicated. Biocidin® is available in 1 oz liquid or liquid-filled capsules for systemic and GI support, and in a Throat Spray, as well as a Liposomal formula.
- GI Dysbiosis including:
Candida, SIBO, H. Pylori, Parasites, C. difficile
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Mental health disorders and Autism
- Dental and Sinus infections
- Dermatological infection
- Viral diseases including herpes family
- Upper respiratory infection and Cold & flu
- Urinary tract infection
- Elderly at Risk Individulas
- Prostate and Systemic inflammation
- Auto-immune disease
- During heavy metal chelation
- Any acute or chronic infection
- Preventative when traveling
The article below discusses how Biocidin Spray raises SIgA
Secretory Immunoglobulin A (SIgA) is a subclass of Total Immunoglobulin A (IgA). SIgA is the most abundant class of antibodies found in the intestinal lumen. SIgA serves as the first line of defense in protecting the intestinal epithelium from toxins, pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria, parasites, yeast, and viruses), food residues, and other imbalances. SIgA’s key function is to bind to the invading microorganisms and toxins and entrap them in the mucus layer or within the epithelial cells with the goal of neutralizing and binding them so that they can be eliminated safely in the stool.
SIgA production is both beneficially and adversely affected by a number of diverse factors including physical and psychological stress, emotions such as frustration and anger, nutrients, commensal bacteria, pathogens, and inflammation.
Low SIgA leads to increased sensitivity to foods and sub-optimal adrenal output. Stress and negative emotions are linked to low levels of SIgA.
High levels of SIgA production may indicate an infection and inflammation within the digestive system.
A comprehensive stool analysis such as GI-Maps is indicated for both low and high levels of SIgA.
Some Additional Facts
- 2016 – University of Louisiana conducted a Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial measuring SIgA immunoglobulin from saliva in immune compromised athletes post-exertion.
- 66% improvement in SIgA immune response ten minutes after one dose of Biocidin ® Throat Spray. Lyme disease and co-infections
- U of LA applied for a patent for this activity of Biocidin®
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.