Dr. Tom’s 12 Scent Biomarker Smell Test
What does your sense of smell tell you?
- Easy to use 12 Scent Scratch and Sniff Smell Test
- This ‘temperature gauge‘ can identify the early stages of nerve degeneration before the symptoms of brain dysfunction are obvious.
- The 12 Scent Scratch and Sniff Smell Test has a 96% correlation with the sophisticated testing equipment in Hospital and Research Centers that cost tens of thousands of dollars
- Answers are readily available
- Impaired smell is one of the earliest and most common symptoms of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.* reference the article
This article helps to explain how important your sense of smell is and what it can mean regarding the early detection of diseases like Parkinson’s Disease.
Return to this page once you have your answers for Video #2
Now that you’ve done your smell test…
What does it mean?
What’s the significance?
What can you do about it?