Dr. Tom’s 12 Scent Biomarker Smell Test
What does your sense of smell tell you?
- Easy to use 12 Scent Scratch and Sniff Smell Test
- The 12 Scent Scratch and Sniff Smell Test has a 96% correlation with the sophisticated testing equipment in Hospital and Research Centers that cost tens of thousands of dollars
- Answers are readily available
- This ‘temperature gauge‘ can identify the early stages of nerve degeneration before the symptoms of brain dysfunction are obvious.
- Impaired smell is one of the earliest and most common symptoms of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.* reference the article
Return to this page once you have your answers for Video #2
Now that you’ve done the test:
What does it mean?
What’s the significance?
What can you do about it?