Terms and Conditions for Vibrant Wellness Blood Test Ordered at theDr.com
I agree to the statements below:
By submitting this form, I am requesting a testing kit from Dr. Tom O’Bryan and theDr.com. I understand that Dr. Tom O’Bryan and theDr.com are simply distributing the testing kits and interpreting the test results that are supplied and manufactured by the third party laboratory company.
I understand and agree to the fee for the service listed above, which is payable upon purchase.
All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
Terms & Conditions:
- TheDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once TheDr.com has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- We recommend contacting the draw center and scheduling an appointment for your blood draw in advance.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- This test does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted please contact our former director of Clinical services Michelle Ross, MS, MA, CNS, LDN, IFMCP at email@example.com once you have received your test results.
*Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Michelle Ross is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, a Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist and an Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner. Graduating Summa Cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport, Michelle holds a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and a master’s degree in Education from Pacific Union College. Michelle’s graduate school thesis focused on the complexity of gluten-related disorders and the potentially devastating effects of gluten on the body. She has been extensively trained in the advanced interpretation of functional testing, autoimmune diseases, gluten- and wheat- related disorders, and microbiome health.
If accepted, I understand that the services provided by Dr. Tom O’Bryan and theDr.com team do not create a practitioner-patient relationship; is purely educational and for informational purposes with members of the Clinical Services team acting as consultants.
I understand that theDr.com Clinical Services team does not dispense medical advice nor prescribe treatment. Rather, they provide education to enhance my understanding of the test results.
I understand that any testing provided by theDr.com are third party services and that theDr.com Clinical Services team is simply interpreting the results of the testing.
I also agree not to rely on this information as a substitute for, nor a replacement of, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If I have any concerns or questions about my health, I understand that I should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. I will not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from my health-care professional because of this arrangement. The use of any information provided by theDr.com is solely at my own risk.
Neither the services provided by theDr.com nor any information provided to me is intended to suggest that I should not seek professional medical care, or that I should disregard professional medical advice. Nothing stated or made available through any services provided by theDr.com Clinical Services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or the provision of health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice.
If the Client is under the care of a healthcare professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss any potential changes with his or her doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor.
Assumption of Risks and Releases:
I expressly assume the risks of the test interpretation session, including the risks of trying new foods, the risks of trying new styles of eating and/or diet variation, and the risks inherent in making overall lifestyle changes.
I hereby release theDr.com from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which the Client ever had, now has, or will have in the future against theDr.com, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, theDr.com Clinical Services sessions.
In no event shall theDr.com, its subsidiaries, employees, contractors be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, consequential or multiplied damages arising out of or in connection with our services, or this agreement (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or other economic damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or any failure to realize any specific benefit or health-related outcome. This limitation of liability will apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or by statute.
Arbitration and Governing Law:
It is understood that any dispute, that is as to whether any services rendered under this contract were unnecessary or unauthorized or were improperly, negligently, or incompetently rendered, will be determined by submission to arbitration by the American Arbitration Association. Both parties to this contract, by entering into it, are giving up their constitutional rights to have any such dispute decided on a court of law before a jury, and instead are accepting the use of arbitrationinterpretation