The human body is a healing machine. It is designed that way. But with today’s ever-increasing level of toxicity and stress, your gut is constantly under attack.
1. Food sensitivities and digestive disturbances: (like bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion) are directly tied to an unhealthy gut.
2. Sugar cravings? Sugar and processed food decrease the amount of good bacteria in your gut, which increases sugar cravings, which becomes a dangerous pattern and can damage your gut still further. Insulin resistance is linked to decreased nutrient absorption.
3. Inflammation: Gut damage has been linked to increased inflammation in the body. Inflammation can be the precursor to a number of diseases, autoimmune conditions and even cancer.
4. Weight challenges: An imbalanced gut impairs your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, regulate insulin, and store fat.
5. Fatigue and / or insomnia: Serotonin (a hormone that affects sleep and mood) is actually produced in the gut. So leaky gut or gut damage can impair your ability to sleep well.
6. Skin conditions: like eczema, acne and rosacea. The bacteria found in your intestines (aka the gut) influence your overall health, especially your skin
E3 Advanced Plus is a gluten and protein busting formula uniquely designed with powerful enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to break down gluten proteins by targeting both internal and external peptide bonds.
This product is shown to produce 99% digestion of all 8 major antigens (wheat, dairy, soy, egg, nuts, fish, hemp, pea) within 90 minutes. The probiotic in E3 Advanced Plus, in the dosages used in our product, has been shown in a USA University study to ‘normalize cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose where you see a reduction compared to placebo’.
We suggest that you take E3 Advanced prior to any meal that may contain gluten or nuts, dairy, soy, nuts, fish, pea, hemp and egg.
We have received numerous questions regarding the handling instructions for E3 Advanced Plus. This product does not need to be kept cold. It should not reach temperatures above 130 °F, 54.44 °C to insure that the integrity of enzymes are not compromised. This product is sometimes shipped in packages containing cold packs. The cold packs were not designed to keep the products cold. Their purpose is to help keep the cold air in and the heat out, so that the contents do not overheat. The verbiage on the bottle is in place to prevent consumers from allowing the contents to overheat. You may store your E3 Advanced Plus at room temperature and even carry it with you while traveling or simply dining out in the event that you are inadvertently exposed to Gluten.