Did You Know That We CAN Reduce Neurological Inflammation and End Cognitive Decline?
No matter what your current brain health state may be, this book and training will enable and empower you to take the first of many concrete steps that will make an immediate difference in your brain’s vitality, clarity, and energy.
What’s Causing Your Brain Problems?
When it comes to the brain, most of us don’t even think about it until something is noticeably wrong… The sad truth is that cognitive decline can begin in seemingly healthy adults and starts as early as in our 20’s.
What if I told you that brain issues are actually at the root of many common health concerns – and that these conditions are, potentially, reversible? Conditions like dementia, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and ALS… as well as autoimmune issues, like Hashimoto’s, MS or Arthritis.
- A troubling study reported in Neurobiology of Aging concluded that some aspects of age-related cognitive decline begin in healthy adults when they are in their 20’s and 30’s.
- And we’ve known for a few years now that practically every child in Mexico City (one of the most polluted cities on the planet) has evidence of early Alzheimer’s (hint-of the 3 different types of Alzheimer’s Disease, ‘Inhalation Alzheimer’s’ is the most common).
- 80,000 toxins bombard us every day. How can you minimize exposure? Short of living in a bubble, you cannot avoid all of these. So what can you do to thrive and survive?
- How can you make simple changes for maximum impact, protecting your brain and your family’s brains?
- What is the gut-brain connection?
- How important is mindset?
- Which foods optimize good brain health?
- What happens when there is a breach in the blood brain barrier?
- Are there biomarkers you should know that are sending an alert message something is wrong?
By learning about the gut/brain connection, toxins, and understanding supplements, you can easily have a life that has more energy, increased ‘cognitive energy’ to remain alert and motivated, better memory and mental capacity. It’s time to change this trajectory and change lives. Let’s start with yours.
More and more research is finally coming out that can prevent, halt, and even reverse autoimmune conditions affecting your brain. These success stories did not just happen. They were unique in their onset and progression, but the success of each of their cases shared one key element: education.
Recent studies have indicated that these conditions are not only preventable, but the progression of disease can be stopped in its path and damage incurred may even be reversed.
If you or a loved one suffer from an autoimmune condition affecting the brain, or if you have a family history of cognitive or emotional diseases or disorders, sign up today for You Can Fix Your Brain Masterclass.