Did you know…?
- 80 million people suffer from autoimmune diseases in the U.S., and 150 million worldwide.
- The three most common irritants that impact your immune response are 1) Food sensitivities/allergies, 2) Infections and 3) Toxins.
- Autoimmune conditions occur 10 times more commonly in people with celiac disease, and celiac is vastly under-diagnosed.
Now I want you to imagine…
- People recognizing early on which irritants trigger an immune response, so they can proactively prevent autoimmune conditions from occurring.
- Individuals on the autoimmune spectrum reversing conditions like MS, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, and the list goes on…
- 80 million people taking back their health or enjoying loved ones for years to come.
Well, more than 500,000 people have already watched this 9-part docuseries and thousands of lives have already been transformed. Many were resigned to being a mortality statistic. Now they are survivors.
I had the privilege to speak to survivors who came back from the brink. They climbed their way out of that rabbit hole and rediscovered health. And let me tell you, they are the most powerful message of hope that we have.
They aren’t a theory. They aren’t a fantasy. These are real people whose stories inspire us all to fight and instruct us on how they forged through.
Each episode is packed with information- healing protocols people used, what research now reveals to us, the importance of identifying underlying mechanisms that give rise to chronic conditions, and recommendations to help piece your personal puzzle together so you have an accurate picture of what you are really dealing with.
But the heart that drives those experts, scientists, doctors, and sufferers forward, are the voices of those survivors.
July 29 – August 6, 2019
, we once again share this free online docuseries with the world for that brief moment. But the more you listen, the more you find there are so many nuggets of information tucked throughout this series, that you’ll want to go back and hear it all again.
Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You
is arguably one of the most revolutionary pieces citing medical advancements today. But its real value lies in how the viewer applies the information to revitalize their health and transform on a personal basis.
This is a must-see for everyone. I truly believe that the more people understand and see firsthand for themselves these incredible transformations; the way the medical community treats sickness will also begin to improve. Instead of turning a blind eye to the source of the diagnosis, patients will finally get the care they require in order to find good health.
Check it out for yourself. Maybe you’ll find your own survivor story.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN